If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, November 7, 2008

no title ;)

Since I couldn't think of a title I decided against one. I was so upset this morning with the fact that if you didn't vote for or agree with Obama then you are a racist. There are people who only voted for him because he is black....is that racist? I can only be sure of one thing~~~if he cheated or lied to get there the almighty God knows that and he will be judged one of these days according to that. Also, if we voted for the ban on gay marriage we are seen as homophobes but then there were people who talked against it that had their windows shot out and their lives threatened...what is not to fear? I have a friend who is gay and her exact words to me were, "I know that I am living contrary to the Bible and if Jesus comes I will miss it but for now I am just taking my chances." I at least appreciated the fact that she did not try to convince me I was a hater or anything. Anyway, enough of that for now. We can't change the facts but we can be ready for Jesus to come.

No comments: