If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, November 26, 2008

home again

My mom got home on Saturday and seems to be doing pretty well. She had to do the one-armed hair washing thing yesterday and said that she did ok....other than making a huge mess! She is a determined person so she is able to do things that just gotta be done. Some would call that stubborn and others would say it is determined but whatever you call it, it is what has kept her going over the years and able to do what needed to be done!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Good for her...so long as she doesn't OVER DO it, huh? It's probably hard on you to be so far away. I wish I would have been able to go visit her in the hospital. Tell her I thought of her and prayed for her.

Sherry said...

I did tell her that you wanted to come and see her but you were too busy...tossing up your vittles. She is rooting for a boy for you!