If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, November 22, 2008

sad

I was reading about a new hotel or some other luxury place that is gonna go for $25,000 a night. That sounded pretty steep to me and perfectly ridiculous but when I turned the page and read about 4 and 5 year old kids in Haiti that weigh less that 20lbs I was so sad that I started to cry. The one little girl had huge but lifeless brown eyes. I have always been a sucker for brown eyes anyway but those eyes especially haunt me. I can't do alot for people in need but I think if I could afford those expensive places I would try to forego a night now and then to help others in need! Well, I have vented for today!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I saw that same picture Sherry. How sad that thoe little ones are starving in this day & age!