If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Heaven's gain!

I was so sad when my mom called and told me that Sis. Thompson had passed away but then I got to thinking that she is more alive now than she has ever been. I called Abigail over to me on Saturday to tell her about this and she just slumped her shoulders and walked away. For some reason she has always loved the Thompson's and Best's. It might of had something to do with always being able to count on them for fundraisers or to be a booster. On the other hand it might just be that they are loveable people. No matter what the reason Sis. Thompson will be loved and remembered in our family! As a pastor and pastor's wife we could always count on them.

7 comments:

Dj said...

I agree Sherry she was a very loved person. My Mother and I did go today to show our respect she looked very good. And we know she is in Heaven and that is the most important thing.

Sherry said...

My son was supposed to go. I am going to call later and see if he did. I missed them when we moved away from Columbus and now I really never care to go back.

tacomom said...

Sherry, when I read Karen's post, it sounded so much like my mom. She sounds like a wonderful lady!

Jonathan Walden said...

What do you mean you NEVER want to come back here?! :)

It was a beautiful service and Gma would've loved it!

Dj said...

I love Columbus however I am not sure I would want to live there. It's to busy for me. I am use to this one horse town now. If I could move out in the country I would love it but I am stuck for now. I love to visit Columbus though. You should come for a visit.

Karen Walden said...

Sherry...that was me commenting last night! I didn't know I was signed in under Jonathan's name!

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.