If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, May 22, 2009

not nice!

I had a strange dream last night Yes, Sheila, I ate chili! Anyway, in this dream alot of people that I have known that have passed away in the last few years were standing in the vestibule in Columbus and another lady that has not passed away kept trying to kiss one of the women on the lips because she knew the lady hated it and even though this lady kept asking her to stop she just kept it up. Everyone was just standing there and kind of smiling like they were embarrassed. I got fed up and said, "listen here ya old bag, she told you to stop it and she meant it and if you don't I am going to bust your mouth." Well, some of the people gasped and others laughed. The dear lady said, "oh, you don't want to do that." I said, "yes, I do and actually I always have." I then proceeded to try to get her to kiss her again because I really wanted to bust her mouth! The really bad part???? When I was a teenager I always hoped someone would bust her mouth!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

I really do think you need to take a Pepcid! :)

Sherry said...

I tried the baking soda thing! :)

Dj said...

LOL Well now I don't feel so alone Sherry I hate when other women try to do that. its gross!!! I had a lady at church once that would always try and I just would avoid her. I did want to bust her in the mouth just wanted to stay as far away as I could. Thanks for the laugh!.

Janiece said...

That is too funny!

Sherry said...

Ya, Janiece! You were there and someone said that I would never do that and you told them that I would!