If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, May 12, 2009

not all bad

As I read over some of my posts it seems like I have made Jonathon out to be an idiot. I haven't tried to do that. He certainly isn't an idiot! He is quiet most of the time but when he does say something it is usually profound or very funny! He was not always this way. He carried on conversations before he was 1 and our Michigan preachers wife had a great time getting him to say big words like, "ibuprophen" and other monster words. When he was 10 I asked him why he didn't talk much and he said, "mom, there are so many people that just sit around talking all the time and it ends up being stupid and I just don't want to add to it." I nearly croaked! He also doesn't hate babies, they are just not on his list of favorite things in the world. I think that comes from, " I have no idea what to do to take care of a baby."
Anyway, there you have it....a look at my quiet one! By the way, both of my far away boys called me on Mother's day. Jacob said, "I have been waiting for you to get home so I can call you." Jonathon called while I was napping. Seth came in and said, "mom, don't have a heart attack but the phone is for you." I asked who and he said, "it's Jonathon!" Just because he is quiet doesn't mean he doesn't love his mother!

No comments: