If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, May 22, 2009

Humpty Dumpty????

Ever have one of those days where you think you will be glad it is over? Monday was one of those for me. First thing in the morning I was doing some dishes and turned to do something and the dog was there. Me, being the nice person I am didn't want to step on his tail so I tried to step over him and somehow ended up sliding across the floor. Instantly a hard knot came up right below my knee! All day I was in pain. When Daniel got home he asked me what hurt. I told him that on my left side it was my, palm, my ankle, shin, knee and on my right it was my palm and in the middle it was my back. The crazy thing is that the knot on my knee went down real quick and even though I could barely get in bed without bumping one of the "owies" that night when I got up on Tuesday my back felt better than it had in I can't remember how long! I wonder now if I had something out a little and my dance put it back together!
Also on Monday I was following the leader and nearly turned in front of a vehicle. That will teach me not to do that. My mom tried to teach me better but apparently I still haven't learned anything! I had to laugh on Monday night(in spite of my aches and pains)because it reminded me of Parker W's prayer for all of his aches and pains awhile back! By the way, my back is still great! I only have a bruise on my knee and my shin is kind of an ugly green. I think that is old age because sometimes things in my frig turn green!

No comments: