If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, May 5, 2009

slithery things!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I was standing at my kitchen window yesterday and noticed a bird flying to the ground and back up again. I thought, "someone is trying to get a lizard lunch and is a lousy hunter." Upon closer inspection I thought it was the biggest lizard I had seen (in the wild) and it was not a lizard at all. It was a ssssnnnnnake! A long, ugly, white snake! EEEWWW!!! I thought birds were the prey of snakes but perhaps it had gotten a baby bird or something. I know I would of taken on an enemy that tried to get one of my babies! I am not really afraid of snakes I just think they are ugly. I decided to let my curiosity get the best of me so I wandered out to the wooded area to have a looksee and thought that maybe it had gone up a tree so I was looking up and decided that if that thing or any of its relatives crossed my feet someone would definitely be pulling a white sheet up over this old gal but I didn't see anything so I came back to the house. I had just been telling Daniel last week that I wanted to clear that area and put a table or something in there but .....NAH!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Thank you very much, Sherry, for NOT posting a picture of that thing! That's what my nighmares are made of......

Sherry said...

Well, I am not ALL good. I might of posted one if I had gotten one!