If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, May 8, 2009

it's a baby

I was talking to Jonathon earlier and asked if he had seen Heather's baby. He said that he had, so I asked if she was cute. The conversation proceeded to go like this:
JG: I guess
Me: you guess? Is she or isn't she?
JG: I guess so, she's a baby and all that.
Me: Okaaaay!

As you can see he is not all that into babies. If it had been one of the others there would of been a definite opinion! Sometimes when Jonathon hears a baby squalling alot he will ask me to please tell me he never did that. Thankfully, I can tell him that he didn't.

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

She is very cute Sherry!

Dj said...

Sherry, Jonathon might be afraid to say if the baby is cute or not. Alot of guys dont want to sound as if they like babies. LOL I am sure the baby is cute all babies are!. Have a Great Day!

Sherry said...

I figured she was Karen from the pics I saw! Plus she is half Gates.JK!!!
Donna, that particular son of mine doesn't say much at all! My 2nd son? He loves kids of all ages and makes no bones about it!