If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tea Party





A couple of weeks ago Daniel asked me if I wanted to go to a Tea Party and I had sort of forgotten about the protests type of things so I was thinking that as a bull in a China shop I certainly didn't want to go to a Tea Party but he said he really wanted to go and wanted me to go too. So I asked where it was going to be and wanted him to explain. AHA! Then the light came on and I decided that I would go because he wanted me to but I sure didn't want to. It turned out to be alright. There wasn't any yelling and stuff. There were some talks and that sort of thing. All in all it was fun. I saw some interesting signs and the older man in the picture was a veteran and he cried during the National Anthem so of course I did too!

No comments: