If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, August 27, 2007

Back home again

I am thankful to be home again. We logged in over 2,500 miles! The drive there was uneventful but the drive home was very nerve wracking! We got in to blinding rain around Atlanta and behind an accident. Then right before we were going to stop for the night we got behind another accident! I was real nervous about that one because we ended up stopping over a bridge and there were semi's and several other cars on it. I was scared....well, petrified actually but going back in my mind to my days in Christain school I remembered Psalm 91:11-12. And he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot upon a stone. Yes, I know that heavy people float but so do dead ones! That verse did help though! So, Thank you Father for a wonderful trip seeing friends and family as well as for traveling mercies! I was happy that Bud Dunn was having a birthday because that allowed us to have fellowship with friends after church! I was also blessed to hear my mom sing on Wednesday and she sings just as beautifully as she ever did. She was fired up~seems like the Lord is really helping her in her devotions.

1 comment:

Karen Walden said...

It was great to see you and your family at church on Sunday! I too was glad for the birthday party so I could see everyone. Sorry I missed your Mom and Seth on Wednesday, I had to work and then we had Parker's pre-school open house!