If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, August 10, 2007

Deep Thinking.....

I was looking through pictures yesterday because I am planning to make a page of friends and loved ones that have passed away. I have not done this yet because reactions have run the scale...I have had some raised eyebrows and "some that is a great idea" as well as one "you are so sick" I believe. If I do this it will be of people when they were alive and well so I don't personally see anything so sick about it. Anyway, it got me to thinking because as I was looking at these pics everyone of them had their own unique personality. It set me to thinking of when we were having our kids the reactions we got from "we would never have anything" to "that is wonderful." I guess if we didn't have 4 we might have more "things" but we would of missed out on so much because they are all unique. I also wondered what people would say or remember about me if I were gone. I asked the Lord to help me be a kinder more gentler person because I guess most of us want to be remembered as good and decent! Anyway, that is my thought for this day....I want to maybe make the world a better place for my having been here!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

Sherry, that's not weird at all. It will be a wonderful tribute. I think you should maybe include some if your thoughts in this post as journaling!

Sherry said...

I did the page and it was nice. I put a thing like this by each pic

Brother Fritz...our pastor in Michigan. He had a great sense of humor and we loved him dearly!
Sister Fritz...
A neat as a pin lady who loved little ones. We will never forget her!
then I put a tag that said "friends and loved ones have gone on before us" that is the gyst of it all and I like it and it is my scrap book so who else matters huh? I did not realize I had so many tears in my body as I have cried lately!

Anonymous said...

Sherry, I think that is a GREAT idea! Some day, I have lots of ideas for different scrapbooks, who knows if I'll ever get them done, but at least they are in my thought, lol!