If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just a quick note...

I am headed to Wal-Mart to get the last minute stuff so I can get home and work until church time tomorrow! I have no plans to leave the house until then but who knows. By the way, I bought an Eeyore cross stitch to do! YAH! One of my favorite guys! I am all in the mood to scrapbook so now I will look forward to coming home and getting started. I did my friends and loved ones page and it turned out pretty good! See some of you this weekend and see others when I return. Love ya'll!

No comments: