If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Random thoughts

I have not been here for a few days because I have been dealing with an "issue" I don't care to discuss as well as cleaning house because it needs to be spotless when we leave to head North. Daniel's idea~~not mine! Anyway, I was cleaning the inside of my cabinets and it was quiet in my house......as your kids get older they get quiet now and then and it does not mean they are painting walls or giving each other haircuts! Anyway, it was TOO quiet so I popped my mom's tape in and she was singing, "when I survey" and it was beautiful. I asked Abby if she could just see the sorow and love flowing down but I guess that was for me alone because she could not. I still love to hear my mom sing and there are some songs that are just hers! (in my head) Just like I really don't care to hear anyone except Karen sing "wall of Prayer" Yes, I have heard that Brian Free sings it beautifully but I just don't care 'cause that is "Karen's song." And "Champion of Love" is Sara, Janiece's and Marylee's. I am weird I know. I wonder why people like you all get nervous to sing. My mom gets nervous and I asked why and she said she just does. Now if I could sing I do not think I would get nervous at all! I was singing the other day and Jacob(unbeknownst to me) was on the phone and his friend wanted to know what it was and Jacob said I was singing and that the fact that I can't do that never stopped me. Wonder if he thought someone was killing a cat!!!???? When we were told to make a joyful noise God was covering people like me! I do make a joyful noise!

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Killing a cat?? Yikes!!!!!

Thanks for stoping by. I see your page still has that yum looking enchilada picture in the middle. I am starving now :-)

SpeedyCat H.

Sherry said...

I have never killed a cat...that I know of but my singing possibly could kill something!