If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, August 30, 2007

One of those days...

Well, I have been miserable since Tuesday. We came home through the mountains and it messed my ears up badly. Anyway, I was going to be brave and strong and went to get ready for church last night and was preparing to do my hair...I did a double take when I looked in the mirror, I had not done my hair all day! It was a mess. I decided not to go to church because the only way I could get any relief was to put a Q-tip in my ear and hang my head at an angle with my mouth open. (yes, I took a pic and no it will not appear on here.) I was not attractive. Well, Jacob decided yesterday to finish pulling up the carpet and the living room was in disarray so I had to plug in a lamp and sure enough I leaked my honey off my honey bread sandwich onto the floor and chair. Since I can't bend over without my brain feeling like it was coming out my ear I did the lazy thing and used my foot. I AM MISERABLE! I was awake quite a bit last night. I did not even really comprehend when Daniel left today. My cousin Penny gave me some ear drops so I will see if they work. I sure hope so because I do not like this!

4 comments:

tacomom said...

I hate being dizzy. I would hate to have that disease...the name escapes me at the moment....but I've read about it in magazines...where people are dizzy 24/7.

tacomom said...

I hate being dizzy. I would hate to have that disease...the name escapes me at the moment....but I've read about it in magazines...where people are dizzy 24/7.

Abigail said...

It's true people! She took the picture on MY camera!

Sherry said...

What a sweetheart to share with her mom!