If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Written in stone....sort of

As far as I know we will leave here on August 16th and head to Indiana. We will be at church on the 19th if the Lord wills and as far as I know so will my mom. I am excited to be there but I dread the trip. I get road weary after the first 100 or less miles. I told Daniel I would have to dig out my cross stitch! I only do that on trips it seems. I would rather cook than do fancy work!

8 comments:

Karen Walden said...

You would pick my weekend to work to come to Bethel... :) How long will you be in town? How long will your mom be here also? Maybe we can meet up some time during your visit! At least the rest of my family should be there that Sunday!!! You will get to see my kids!

Sherry said...

Yeh, I would like to wait a week but Daniel is working around cabinet orders or something. I think mom will spend a night or 2.

Karen Walden said...

Are you homeschooling this year? Will they have started school yet? You will be busy that week catching up with everyone!

Sherry said...

We will start the day after Labor Day. I want to see so many people! I want to go to the park on Sat. from like 2-4 and let some friends know we are there and Daniel thinks that is not a good idea. (ok, he thinks it is dumb) and I do not know why!

Karen Walden said...

It will be HOT! Maybe you should go somewhere where it is air-conditioned!!! :)

Sherry said...

That is true. I will come to your house! I told Daniel that maybe we should stay home because it seems to be hotter there!

Karen Walden said...

You did just read on my blog where we have been having trouble with our "air" didn't you???? :)

Sherry said...

yeh, and it has kind of been taken out of my hands......Daniel's mom kind of did that by setting up a get together with Darwin and Lester for Sat. I am not trying to complain but we would of seen his bros on our own. Oh, well. I have been trying to ask the Lord to help me be sweet and maybe this is is way!