If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, August 13, 2007

Headed Home

Well, it is Monday and as of right now..............we will pull out of here on Thursday. I am going to go buy myself a cross-stitch because I do not want to deal with the 2 big ones I have and I can't sit for all those hours and do nothing. I wonder if they have ovens that you can plug in and use to bake. I thought about bringing my scrapbooking stuff but I need lots of space so that will not work. That leaves crosstitch I guess. Anyway, hope to see some of you soon!

4 comments:

tacomom said...

Argh! We have to go to Michigan this weekend to help clean out the house! MONSTEROUS JOB! How long will you be here in IN?

Sherry said...

We will be there until Thurs. morning! Double Argh!!!!!! If perchance we do not hook up We plan to come North next Spring for Jonathon's open house (can you believe it?) and we sure hope you can come to that. You were his first teacher!

tacomom said...

Oh my word, I almost forgot that. Did he learn anything? I hated that year b/c I tried the K3, K4, K5 curriculum and it was awful.

Sherry said...

yeh, he learned some stuff! He is very intelligent.