If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, August 9, 2007

FOOD!!!


While I was somewhat confined to the house I cooked and cleaned.....ok I cooked more than cleaned but I made the YUMMY, FUDGY, PUDGY cake from the latest TOH magazine and it was soooo good. I also make homemade bread and several other things that were good. Those of you who get TOH you need to try the cake and it you do not get the mag you can go to their site and get recipes. This is not the cake but it is similar!

Janiece, did you get the recipe I sent to you from TOH? Oh, is it a sign of old age that wringing a rag out several times while cleaning my cabinets caused me great hurt in my wrist? Do I need to halt all cleaning?

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh, my I sound like a bragger. I meant I MADE homemade bread and it was good. Yikes! Either way I sound like a bragger so I will shut my bragging mouth!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I got the recipe, sorry I didn't reply. I haven't tried it yet, we have been in PA.
Thanks!