If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas smells yummy!

It's beginning to smell alot like Christmas 'round the Gates' front door............on Sunday we saw a truck coming down the drive and were trying to figure out who it was and lo and behold it was the guy that had come last winter to pick up pine cones. Hmmm....it isn't pine cone season yet so what could he want??? He brought us a huge, beautiful wreath that him and his wife made. The pine cones came from here but the pine greenry came from Wis. It was a Thank you for the pine cones he said. I hung it by the door and it smells yummy especially after I mist it. Another Christmas thing I kind of miss is my little girl singing, "Happy Birthday Jesus, I'm so glad it's Christmas!" Seems like she sang that for several years! Oh, how they all grow. I ran across a pic of here and the 3 boys when they were in their play part garb one year. The boys were shepherds I think and Abigail was an angel~~complete with her halo and crown braid! By the way, my wreath is more beautiful than this one....too bad I either lost or misplaced the USB!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

That's a really nice gesture, the holidays are a wonderful time of year. I love the smell of a wreath.

Hi Sherry, stopping in to read your blog :-)

Eric