If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, December 11, 2007

leapin' lizards


Yesterday I decided to clean my room from stem to stern and I
picked up some stuff and saw a dust bunny....and it moved! HUH?
The dust bunnies are alive?? Yikes! It was a little lizard and when
I screeched it ran under Daniel's dresser so needless to say the room is clean except for under his dresser! To top it off I accidently flushed a cleaning rag down the toilet! Fortunately, it
did not stop up the works. I know there are those that think Daniel treats me
like a queen but take my word for it I can get under his skin! I think that would of gotten
there! Anyway, all is well that ends well!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

And what's wrong with Daniel treating you like a queen? Don't you hate when people think that? He does it of his own choosing. Some people act that way about Tony and me too. As for the lizard, I'm not sure which I'd have preferred...that or a mouse. lol!

Sherry said...

I think some people are jealous but you know from experience that Daniel is just a nice guy! He does treat me better than I deserve at times but that is good!