If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, December 4, 2007

an update

I watched Johnathan for a little while this afternoon while his mommy took Abigail to see her friends horses and he is doing wonderfully since they got his bowel problems straightened out. He is getting fat, little pinchable thighs! He is soooo cute. usually Ab likes to be home when he is there~~cures her baby sibling desire but she really wants to ride those horses! She did not get to this time but maybe someday..... For those of you just dying of curiosity my breadsticks turned out wonderfully. You can find them at Taste of Home! Their website is awesome!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Well, which breadstick recipe is it? There are too many...gotta have a technical name. Actually, I'd forgotten that you'd made some and I'd read this post this other day...but today we don't have church due to icy roads and Tony made baked spaghetti. We are out of bread and he suggested I make breadsticks.

Sherry said...

parmesan breadsticks are the best and the butter is delicious!