If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, December 3, 2007

FOOD!

I am only here for a few minutes. I stopped in on my way to get that scrappers tote. I sure do hope they are open today. Anyway, it is only 10:20 a.m. and I am already anxious for supper but that is because I am having; lasagna, homemade breadsticks, gr. beans, cole slaw and chocolate fudge cake with triple chocolate fudge icing! I do love chocolate! Well. since I am being so honest here I love food in general! Since life is short I think I will have dessert first!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

I can't believe how you have your menus planned out so much in advance! I don't usually even think of supper until mid-afternoon and then it is, go to the freezer and see what I even have to fix... Not much!!!

Angie D said...

I'm with you. Dessert first--then all the other stuff...

Sherry said...

I know that I am sort of weird about that but cooking is not usually a chore for me I really enjoy it! Angie, I did not have dessert first since the breadsticks were so warm and yummy!