If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, November 30, 2007

YEE HAW! I am a winner!!!

When my MIL was here she bought me a gift certificate for the local scrap booking store and told me they were having an open house so I went to it last night and of course I spent the cert. and entered a drawing and they called this morning and I won a good sized scrappers tote! I was shocked! I called to tell her that I had gone and spent the thing and that I had won! She was excited for me. I asked her why she had even bought that for me and she said it was because I seemed down while she was here......shame on me! I usually cover better than that. I told her I would be better next time she was here!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Woohoo for you!! How exciting. It's okay to be down once in a while.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Sherry! Wow, your blog is looking terrific. I like the Christmas theme - very cool.

Sorry I have been away for a while. I really want to let you know how much your comment meant to me last week. You are such a nice person. Thanks :-)

I return a warm blog hug back to you. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your family.

Congrats on the scappers tote... I wish I knew what a scappers tote is. You will have to tell me next time you visit.

Your friend in Minnesota, Eric