If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, November 2, 2007

I wanna be normal..........

I am beginning to wonder if I will ever be back to the old me! I feel so weird because I was never a Bawler and now I bawl at the weirdest times. I started to cry last night when I was playing a computer game. I just think about my dad and all those things at the weirdest times! One day I looked at our friends baby and it crossed my mind that one time he was someones baby boy and I started to cry. I hope this is not the new me~~I suppose it could be since I am 40 now but I am just not used to this crying thing! My poor hubby wants me to tell him what is wrong but I feel like a broken record and my kids just kind of disappear because they are used to my wit and laughter not tears. Anyway, if you think about it pray for me because I need it!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

Yes, Sherry, life will get back to normal. I can vouch for that...your crying spells will lessen or they may come and go for awhile. I'm sure I'm not through the whole thing. I will be find for several days and then have several low days. But I think it's par for the course. And yes, dumb things are what seem to trigger the tears. All my sisters and I agree on that. It's insane.

Angie D said...

Give yourself some time to grieve and don't worry about the crying. You're allowed! Sara's right--it'll get better with time. In the meantime, we'll all be praying for you!

Sherry said...

Thanks girls and at this moment I am fine! Who knows what later will bring but I have decided if I have to give it to God 100 times a day that is what I will do!