If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from our house to yours! Have lots of fun with your family and HAPPY EATING! Don't forget to be thankful! God bless you all!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too! Are you having fudge for desert???

tacomom said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hope it's a memorable day. And I'm sure the food will be yummy with you cooking!!

Sherry said...

Karen can you believe that Daniel rarely makes fudge just for our family!? I made pumpkin and pecan pie. They were pretty good I guess. Daniel did make fudge for the church get together on Sat.