If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, November 19, 2007

I am back!

WOW! What a week! For the most part it was a good week. Since Daniel was working we did not run as much as usual! We did go to Sanibel Island on Thursday and that was fun. The Gulf was beautiful and Abigail got lots of shells for when she does her beach room! I was sad to see them go because we never know when someone will be able to come again. Seth really enjoyied having his grandpa here because they are both Mr. FIx-its! I guess we don't have enough junk in our garage. I thought we had too much but according to Roy we don't have any! HMMM! Just what is that stuff? They fixed my mail box and the trash can. YES!

No comments: