If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Jiggly Jello lesson.....

Ever had one of those times when food became a spiritual lesson? I cook alot so I have that happen alot! The other night I made an orange cheesecake and I got in a hurry and did not let the gelatin mix sit long enough so the next day when I took it to the church get-together and took the ring off it started to head "south" after a little while and as I looked at my beautiful cheesecake becoming not so lovely it crossed my mind..........how many times have I allowed my attitude to head south because something did not set right with me??? OUCH! Way too many times I suppose. I asked the Lord to help me with that and sure enough I was tested when someone started the whole "he said, she said" thing and they said they were sorry for ruining my day and I told them I was not going to allow them or what was said to ruin my day. This is something I do work at because it seems like moms set the tone for the home and I want my kids to love home not count the days til they can be gone! Anyway, that is enough of that for this time. God bless you all!

No comments: