If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Known only to him....

Sometimes I wonder why God works the way he does and I was thinking about something the other day and just could not see how good could come from it and it popped in my head.....known only to him are the great hidden secrets.....I cry everytime I hear my mom sing that~no matter what my mood is. I suppose there are times when we can only trust God and be thankful that he is watching out for us and that he knows what is best. I am sure there are times I would make a mess of things on my own. Anyway, thank you Lord for your watchful care and your blessings on me!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Well said! God bless everyone!!!

Nice to hear from you today. Keep that positive attitude, it's very catchy you know :-)
How is the family? I can't wait to be together with mine this holiday.

Eric from "Speedcat Hollydale"