If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, November 8, 2007

Company and stories!

Hip-hip hooray! My inls are coming! They are leaving at 11:59 tonight and will get here at 3:05 on Saturday! They are coming on the train! I can hardly believe it. Also, I got the Cds from my mom today and they are nice. She sent me her singing CD also. Everything turned out great!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

I didn't know they were coming to visit! How long will they be there? Have a great visit!
How neat that they are riding a train there! (That takes way too long for me though! They should've gotten a direct flight!) Ours was 2 hours this summer!!!

Sherry said...

Roy will not fly! They are staying til next Saturday! I sure wish my mom could~she dreads the Holidays so much this year. Pray for her if you think of it!

Karen Walden said...

She should come and visit Rita over the holidays! I know Rita gets lonely too!