If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Birthday!



I won't be here on Sunday so I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to 2 of my favorite guys! My dear hubby will be 45! He is the worlds best! Seth will be 14! WoW! time sure flies. I remember when I was in labor with Seth and Daniel so sweetly leaned down and asked if I could just hold on for 2 more hours so Seth would share his Birthday and I just as sweetly(?) glared at him! Daniel always brags that he was so special they canceled the mail and school for him. Anyway, Happy Birthday guys! Love you both! Happy Veterans day to all our vets! God bless the birthday boys and the vets!!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

I didn't realize they shared the same birthday! (Jonathan almost shared the twins birthday except that I made them schedule my C/S a day later so he didn't have to share!)

Sherry said...

Ours was totally unplanned...well not by God. If Seth had been born a week later when he was due he would of most likely been in Heaven because the cord was tied in a double knot and wrapped around his neck so God was watching out for him. I have to remember when he makes me crazy that God surely has a plan for him!