If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, November 1, 2007

Back Again

I am finally back! I have been soooo busy. I am not sure how I ever had a job! Daniel has also been home alot working on the computer to design kitchens and such! I have been cooking and cleaning and all things wonderful! Oh, by the way...if any of you see my mom don't even bother to tell her to look for a husband since my dad is gone. Even though they were not together for 22 years they did not hate each other and she is not looking for a husband. I know there are some women who can't seem to live without one but my mom is not one of them. There were idiots making wise cracks the day she found out dad had died. Personally I find that offensive! Anyway, there is my airing of gripes for the day! In spite of everything she cared about his soul and did not take his death lightly.

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

That is rotten of people! That thought hasn't even crossed my mind! I guess because she has been "single" for all the years I can remember, I didn't even consider it! Tell her to just tell people it is none of their business whether she is interested in a man or not!

Katressa said...

People cam be so incredibly rude at the lowest times in your life.It's sad. Tell her Hi for me!!! I miss her alot

Sherry said...

I guess I never thought of it til it hit me one night...my mom is a widow! That was weird!

tacomom said...

Didn't cross my mind either. Crazy! People are insensitive (and I often wonder if they even realize it?)