If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, October 18, 2007

AUGH!

Ok, this has been one of those days! I made bread on Monday but decided I did not like it very much so I decided to make some today that I know I like. While I was cleaning up my mess Abigail said she would fix us some soup. How much of a mess can that make??? When you hear, HUH? and OOPS you know you have a problem so I turned around and I did not say "Hallelujah" I said, "for the love of Pete how did you accomplish that." She had soup on the counter, in her hair, on the knife stand as well as under the cabinet and on the floor. Oh, and down the side of the stove! Well, I was going to show her how to do things so I grabbed a spoon and started to stir and yep, perfect mom (not) made a mess too. I plopped soup on the burner! Grrr...we had a good laugh and cleaned it up but still.......... By the way, the bread is finally done and tastes wonderful! I guess I better not make her out to be a slob or klutz. The top would not pop so she tried to push it down and up..........do not do this!

1 comment:

tacomom said...

Sounds like a normal day for Britnee! I honestly think her middle name should have been Grace (in jest of course).