If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A special Thanks...

A special thank you to all of you that prayed for my mom yesterday. She said she held up pretty well and that my dad looked pretty good considering the circumstances. She got a death certificate and the official cause of death was: malnutrition and dehydration. That was a painful thing to accept especially since there are so many unanswered questions that will never be answered. I do thank God for his love and care in these times. We could never have a better friend or listening ear. I felt so alone during this time (as far as earthly friends) but I had to keep in mind that people just don't know what to say at times like this. Anyway, thank you all for praying and God bless you all!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You are a very special person. I admire your strong faith in the Lord :)

His strength will carry us in time of need.

Eric