If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, October 6, 2007

my dad

Well, I am in kind of limbo here so if you will continue to pray for me I sure would appreciate it! I am so amazed at my mom (although I guess I shouldn't be) she is more or less making the arrangements and alot of people would just say no way since they have been apart so long. She meets with someone next week after the service to go through his things and that will not be easy. I will not be going to the service because last minute like that would just be too costly. Anyway, pray for my mom because this is hard on her in spite of the circumstances.

No comments: