If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, October 2, 2007

BUSY!

Yesterday was a wonderful day! I started out helping my friend with her kids. I went home and baked 3 loaves of bread, 2 pumpkin pies and one apple. For supper we had...pork loin, mashed potatoes, gr. beans, corn and deviled eggs. Oh, by the way can ya'll pray that my metabolism speeds up? Just kidding it might have to do with my love of cooking!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

Will you please send some of your ambition my way?

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Did you really?
You are so productive. If I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd always be trying to invite myself and the wife over for dinner! I had fast food again last night :(

Sherry said...

yes, I give you some of my ambition! Speedcat, I actually used to feed my neighbor!