If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thank You Lord

I have so much to be thankful for: Our little friend Johnathan seems to be on the mend. The Drs. had told his parents that he would start to potty on his own and he appears to be doing that! The Lord is also helping my mom and myself through this time. I expect a box any day from her with some of his things and some pictures of his service and as of this moment I think I can handle it, if not, I will wait til my hubby gets home and let him look first. I guess my dad saved alot of stuff. I have been with Daniel 19 years and my dad had a picture of me with an ex-boyfriend! I do thank you all for your prayers and I pray for all of you. I know that having little ones can be difficult and so can having teens so we all need prayers!

No comments: