If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bloggin' dreams

With all the uproar in my life I have had some strange dreams lately and in one of them most everybodies blog that I look at was there.........it was the Sebring Christian Bloggers convention! Yeh, nutty! We were all trying to decide where to go eat and I was adament that I wanted to go to our new White Castle (we do not have one) and noone else wanted to so I stomped my foot and said, "if you weren't going to do what I wanted why did you come to MY town?" Bless Angie Davis' little heart she looked at Karen and said, "I thought you said she was nice." Karen and Sara told her that I used to be but they did not know what had happened to me! I sure was glad to find that only a dream! I would never do that! I hope!

5 comments:

tacomom said...

That is way too funny. I can see it now. Actually Tony told me the other day that we need to have a blog get-together. Obviously you would not be able to come that far. But maybe you felt the vibes of the discussion!! lol!!

Angie D said...

There's no way we're having a blog convention at White Castle, or I'll be the one stomping. :)

Karen Walden said...

What in the world did you eat before going to bed that night??? :)

Sherry said...

I never eat before I go to bed! I wouldn't want a blog meeting at White Castle either!

Janiece said...

That is too funny! Angie is very sweet, so you must have been dreamin' about another Angie, lol!