If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, November 5, 2007

crazy times???

Ok, I am not sure but I think I have heard it all...a teacher had her 2nd grade class write letters of apology to her class for carving her "children"??? Then there have been kids arrested lately for hitting teachers and stuff. My mom taught for several years and never faced that! Of course even if they thought about it they would decide against it! Then there is the 12 year old boy who was arrested 2-3 times for burglarizing places---in the nude! Thank you Lord for my boys and daughter who are all angels compared to some kids! I know, I know, compared to some they are not but.....................compared to some others!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Do you have a link or did you hear this on the news? Insane!!!

Sherry said...

No, it was in the paper I guess. I found out about it because some guy wrote in blasting the ignorance and then Daniel told me about it!