If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, November 19, 2007

A paw up......

Seth (my early riser) came in my room the other morning and the first words out of his mouth were....mom, cats aren't as stupid as people think. HUH? Then he proceeded to tell me that one of the babies was trying to jump up on the porch but kept slipping off and one of its 1/2 siblings (from the Spring) went over and put its paw on the baby's back and held it til it got a grip. My first thought was Lord, help me to be more catlike and always be ready with an uplift for those who need it. We just never know when someone might need a hand and maybe they feel like they are losing their grip! I truly do want to be a help to those I meet!

3 comments:

Nettie's Nook said...

You sound just like a daughter of Miss. Linda

Sherry said...

Thank you for that compliment Nettie! I do wish I was alot like her!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Just as Jesus used stories and parables to get a message across, you have a perfect example of what it is to be a good christian. I will try and help lift that cat up too!