If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, December 14, 2007

finally ready to start!

I am finally going to put up our Christmas tree tonight. I know that is awful and I have never in my life waited this long but the plain old blues as well as some physical problems have kind of kept me out of the spirit. I told my mom today that she would be proud to know that I was headed to the store to get snacks and things so we could do our tree tonight and she said she was so now I really gotta do it.............that along with the fact that Christmas is sooooo close! She told me to tell Daniel that he has to make fudge for us so I think I will do that and with caramel corn and yummy dip and the best drink of all~~PEPSI we will eat, drink and put up the Merry Christmas tree! By the way, rereading this sounds like I have to have food to put up the tree....that is not a mistake! When we are happy we celebrate; AKA, eat. When we are sad...we eat....comfort food! When life is just normal we eat too!

3 comments:

Jonathan Walden said...

I will take a chunk of peanut butter fudge! Please send some to the north!!

tacomom said...

And this way too, please :) I found Daniel's recipe in my mom's recipe box. Gotta find out who took that box so I can get it (not that mine will taste half as good).

Nettie's Nook said...

Neat to hear that Daniel still does his fudge. How about sending me your Mother's address?