If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, December 20, 2007

NICE!

Greetings to all of you from the sunny South. It appears(according to my van) that it is a balmy 79 out. So weird to see people getting their lawn all mowed up nice for the Holidays. I may not be back here for a few days so MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!

6 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I just mailed your card today!!

tacomom said...

That IS really weird. We mow our lawns for Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day but NOT Christmas :):)

Steve Hight said...

We do mow 'em for winter, though, to make sure most of the leaves are "mulched" and that the grass looks even while it's brown and stiff.

Greetings and Merry Christmas to Daniel and Sherry. Long time, no see.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hey, is it still hot out? LOL!! I am indoors right now, but it's 14 degrees outside. Yikes :-)

Wishing you and the family a wonderful and blessed 2008. Did I smell carmel corn??? hmmm, I must investigate.....

Nettie's Nook said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Indiana. Be sure and give our love to your Mother. I would love to have her address. I have a picture of Justin & Kyle in their dress blues uniform I would like to send to her. Take care...

Nettie's Nook said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Indiana. Be sure and give our love to your Mother. I would love to have her address. I have a picture of Justin & Kyle in their dress blues uniform I would like to send to her. Take care...