If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, January 3, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new!

I am so glad to leave 2007 behind! I think I shed more tears last year than I ever have in any other year! First, I turned 40 and I am not sure why that was so bad then I shed lots of them when my dad passed away. There were also several friends that passed away too. I am looking forward to this new year. There will be several milestones: Abigail will turn 13 on April 20th. Jacob will be 16 on April 28th. Jonathon will finish High School in May then turn 18 in June. Seth will finish his first year of high school. There is to be a wedding in May (no it is not my mom) so we might plan our trip then and also have Jonathon's party then. By the way, I know I will not get any sympathy but it is cold here! In the 40's so I am gonna go home and make cheeseburger soup and homemade bread!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

I am looking forward to this year, too, Sherry. For obvious reasons :) And can you believe our "baby" girls are going to be teenagers???

Janiece said...

You poor thing, it was 12 degrees here yesterday, AHHHHHH!!! I hope you have a much better year too. We have had a tough year too, so I am looking forward to 2008!