If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, January 10, 2008

EEEWWW!!!! BUGZ!

Well, we have had the round with bugs here but so far Abigail and I have escaped! We have been digging through each others head like paranoid primates though! Seth told me that he was getting tired of seeing us do that and I let him know in no uncertain terms that he would think he was tired of it if we got them. He came up with a song...".she's checkin' your head, she's checkin' it twice, gonna find out if you've got lice!" I got the things once when I was a kid, my cousin and I had gone with mom to Mich. for a VBS. When we got home we made the discovery and our moms went to the drugstore and the cashier was treating them like they had them (they didn't) so my mom with her mischievous streak started telling my aunt how awful they were (lice) and how they could JUMP! The cashier was as far away as she could get ringing it up and my mom was having a blast! My friend told me last time they went around that she would shave her head and kill herself and I was not so nice because I think that is not a good reason to kill yourself. I told her not to shave her head if she was gonna kill herself anyway then she would not look like a freak in the casket. Sort of lightened her up a bit!

5 comments:

Janiece said...

Yep, we have dealt with them up this way too. Thank the Lord my kids didn't get them, but...there is always next time, ugh! Must be our little critters decided they would head South for the week. I do hope they stay in the South longer than a week, cause we don't want them back here in the North, HA!

tacomom said...

What? Did they jump from my blog to yours?! Actually we didn't see any bugs. Just the eggs. But obviously there was at least one bug!

Michelle said...

So far so good this year.....

Sherry said...

I have been very uptight...we are in revival. Lots of girls with lots of hair!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Ohh my goodness! I know this post was not meant to be funny, but the head shaving part gave me a chuckle (he hee!)