If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am angry.....

I am not usually one to get really angry about much of anything but today there were several things in the paper that got me that way today! First off.....locally a lady had a baby a few months back and said it was a miscarriage and she had put it out in the trash and it ended up in the landfull. Well, come to find out it was a living baby girl when she put it in the garbage bag! Then a guy was accused of shaken baby syndrome in another case but when the autopsy report came back it was blunt force trauma~~~that baby was 3 months old. In Alabama a guy threw 4 of his kids off of a bridge (according to our paper) What in the world are people thinking? I was so shook up when I found out that we were going to have a 4th child but I NEVER would of harmed my baby! I can't even believe that some people think the death penalty is unmerciful!

4 comments:

Janiece said...

People are CRAZY! Actually, they are full of the devil!!! Pardon me for being to blunt, but that is what it is!!

tacomom said...

That is the truth, janiece. There's no other explanation for those kinds of behavior. Also, Sherry, I heard a newscast the other day that was saying two guys up for the death penalty had lawyers fighting that lethal injection was too painful! Hello?!?!? Would they rather be fried in an electric chair, have a rope around their neck or an I.V.? That kind of complaining when they are more than likely on death row for something much more painful than a needle just grinds me!

Sherry said...

I never thought I would be able to do lethal injection or the electric chair but I am really thinking I could in some cases!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Thank God there are so many great things in this world. Sad stories like this are indeed hard to handle.
Heaven will be a wonderful place.