If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, January 3, 2008

lizard update....

The lizard that was in my room a few weeks back was still there as of last week. Daniel found that out when he opened the closet door and something with legs slid down his forehead. It was so not funny....................to him! HEE!HEE! Seth found a coral snake in our yard (it was dead) they are very poisonous but since they chew into your skin you have a better chance at getting away! FREAKY! If a snake got on me I would not stop running for a long time. Well, until I ran out of breath. OK! OK! I would at least run 3 feet!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

I'll take the cold to your lizards and snakes. Tony was wishing we lived in Florida the other day when he had to do some outdoor work (our pipes froze) in this single digit (-15 degrees with windchill) weather. But we are supposed to get to 50s this weekend. It's totally insane!

tacomom said...

Sherry, you might want to set your comments to have word verification to cut down on posts like the one above. Follow this sequence of clicks: dashboard | settings | comments. Then scroll down to the third question from the bottom "Show word verification for comments?" Click the button for yes and SAVE SETTINGS. I don't know if that will help entirely but it does cut down on such posts (which don't always include very nice links, if you know what I mean?) b/c alot of them are automated rather than done personally.

Sherry said...

Thanks Sara, I was able to do all that, thanks to plain english directions!