If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, January 8, 2008

cheeseburger soup update!

That stuff was not all that good! It was ok but my family thought it tasted like hamburger helper. Personally, I kind of like helpers but they are all spoiled ( I do not know who did that) but they blame me! Anyway, I did fix helper a few months back and Daniel asked me if he had not given me enough for food since we were eating slop and I said of course but I fixed it because I like it----he stared at me for that! I am going to make pizza casserole tonight and breadsticks; yes, I do make them often now. Also, a 3 layer mocha cake and slaw! Yummers! Oh, don't forget the iced tea. It is back in the 70's!

8 comments:

Karen Walden said...

What in the world is pizza casserole??? I cannot believe how much you cook... and desert with every meal??? He is spoiled for sure!!!! Jonathan is lucky to have desert on Sundays!!! Never during the week.

tacomom said...

That's exactly what I was thinking. But my family doesn't really care for Hamburger Helper much either. Always leaves us feeling disatisfied and wanting.

Sherry said...

Jonathan isn't fat either....sigh! The casserole is pasta, hamburger, cheese, pepperoni and pizza sauce in the meat.

Sherry said...

Oh, Karen and Sara, if I had ya'lls talents I would not cook either probably and plus you 2 probably have oreos and those kind of good cookies!

Karen Walden said...

Give me chips anyday instead of sweets... :)

Sherry said...

Can you believe with all the boys that we can actually waste chips? I rarely eat them! I do like them plain with dip. MORE calories!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You are making me hungry again!!

Sorry I have not been here in a while. The last few days have been the first time that I have had more than a moment to run around the net. When my time is limited, I get distracted and never get where I originally wanted to go!!

Happy week to you and the family :-)

Eric "Speedy"

Speedcat Hollydale said...

.... OHH Yeah! I like the "heart donation" on your sidebar!!!!

See u later