If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My dumbest New Years resolution!

14 years ago I had a wonderful idea!!! I decided to let my mom in on this idea and she thought it was crazy..............this is what it was: Since I had just had my 3rd baby in Nov. I was still quite chunky in January so I told her I was going to get Daniel to help me lose weight. Sound good so far? This is how it was going to work! he was supposed to let me know just how unattractive I was and how just looking at me was repulsive and I disgusted him. You get the general idea. She told me that no way would my sweet, caring husband go for it. Of course, I knew him better than she did and I knew he would help since he loved me so much and she told me that since he did love me it would never happen and that I would end up hating him if he did it. She told me to let her know what he said and I told her I sure would because I knew she was wrong! Well, he got home and I asked him if he would help me in my endeavor to lose weight and of course he said yes. YEAH! 1 point for me! I told him what it was and he just stared at me (like I was stupid) and basically told me the same thing my mom did! 10 points for mom! GRRR...I told him that my mom knew he would say that...he asked if I had really told my mom this hairbrained idea and I said yes and he said he was glad that someone would give him credit for having a brain! So here we are 14 years later.........madly in love and chubby!

1 comment:

tacomom said...

That is too funny and I can just see Daniel's expression :)