If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HELLO!

I am finally back. We were in Revival last week and that along with finishing up our 1st quarter made for some busy days! I am so thankful for the Lord's help in both of these areas. I personally needed a revival!

2 comments:

tacomom said...

We are in Revival this week :) Did you mean 1st semester? I cannot believe the school year is half over!

Sherry said...

Yes, I meant 1st sem! I will have to see what I said. Can you believe that JOnathon is on the home stretch of being done?