If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, December 14, 2007

My dear hubby!

I was thinking about my husband and how sweet he is and it crossed my mind that really when he is so sweet and treats me so kind he actually is just doing what is commanded in the scripture: to love me as Christ loved the church. Anyway, the other week I asked him if I could ask a question and get an honest answer and of course he said yes so I asked my ? It was would you rather have a beautiful wife or one that can cook and he said it was a no brainer. I think he said, "not funny" when I told him it was illegal to have 2 wives at once. I do know someone who is supposed to look perfect when her husband comes home and I just can't accomplish that when I cook! My hair no longer stays in place but as long as he doesn't mind I will just keep on cooking! To all of you that ARE beautiful and can cook......I salute you!

6 comments:

tacomom said...

And what if you are neither! lol! I'm in BIG trouble I think!

Karen Walden said...

That is funny! I was going to comment the exact thing that Sara did!!! I can cook "a little" but not the beautiful wife for sure!!! One of out two isn't too bad is it?

tacomom said...

Karen, I wonder how we would get along in person. I think we are two peas in a pod :) I just laugh and laugh when I read your blog and comments. I often feel in the minority when reading others blogs and comments :) But not yours. So we would either get along great or not at all!! lol!!

Sherry said...

You are both beautiful! Really! Karen, even my mom thinks you have a beautiful spirit and you are just so sweet and rather cute too. Sara, I used to envy your beautiful brown eyes! Of course with Daniels blue eyes and my hazel we didn't stand a chance of a brown eyed baby!

tacomom said...

You haven't seen me lately, have you?? :) The brown eyes are about all I have going for me now.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

If I cook chili at home, I do not shave..... (laughing)
Seriously though, I think that what a person looks like at home should be however they feel like looking. In public is different, of course, but when in the house - be yourself!
That's just my opinion :)

Speedy