If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Deals!


My favorite store was sold and I am not happy about that but I am happy about the deals I got! I got 15 pairs of hose and 6 bottles of bubble bath as well as several other items. The biggie was the $10.99 container of Guinea Pig food I got for $1.10! The total before the 90% off was $99. I got everything for less than $12!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL!!! I love deals like that!!!

Abigail said...

The pantyhose are nice too,mom you forgot to say that.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I found a close-out sale on pet supplies last week. 10.00 bags of bird food for 1.99!! I bought 3

Hope my cockateels are hungry :-)

Blog is looking great !!!!!!!
woot wooot!

Hi from Eric